Goal: To focus on anyone (relative/friend) who is living with an addicted person
Purpose: To create an understanding of co-addiction/addiction and related behaviors
Subject: Learning constructive ways to manage anger/stress along with discovering spiritual talents, skills, gifts in order to grow spiritually
If you are living with a loved one (spouse/child) dealing with addiction, you may need to ask yourself the following questions.
- Do you lie to cover up their behaviors that may be embarrassing?
- Do you make excuses for their lack of responsibility ie: Not working/going to school, etc?
- Do you stuff anger/resentment and pretend everything is normal?
- Do you suffer from physical health problems?
- Do you think about them all the time and try to control every situation?
- Do you feel spiritually unfulfilled?
- If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, this may be the workshop for you.
Location: Clinical Psychology Associates
W156 N8327 Pilgrim Road #302 – Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Office: 262-251-1113 x 10
Date: Beginning January 18, 2017
Six week workshop at 1 1/2 hours per week
Day: Wednesdays 1-2:30pm
Cost: $240 ($40 per week or 10% discount if paid in full at the beginning)
Limited Seating, please call today!