You can think and feel better. Consumer Reports conducted a study examining the effectiveness of therapy. Of the 4,000 therapy clients who responded, nearly 90% reported that they were managing life better after getting help. Moreover, those individuals who reported the most discomfort and upset at the beginning of treatment reported the most improvement from psychotherapy.
In a separate study published in 2007 (Professional Psychology: Research and Practice), research further indicated that therapy is helpful to the majority of clients, most clients achieve some change relatively quickly, and the longer the therapy, the greater the change.
We encourage you to become part of the 90% of people who are improving their lives through therapeutic help. We invite you to make an appointment and embrace the life you’ve always envisioned.
Reasons for Seeking Psychotherapy
- Relationship struggles
- Issues that interfere with daily life
- Increased negative thinking
- Feelings of emptiness or hopelessness
- Destructive behavior
- Persistent anger or irritability
- Traumatic experiences
- Problems at work or school
- Excessive worrying
- Family or marital problems
- Loss of interest in usual activities
- Feeling stressed or overwhelmed
- Low self-esteem